For CPAs > Welcome & Orienation
- We are offering a totally new type of Bookkeeping and Accounting Software System and Education Model that will bring Sea Change. (see 11/6/2021 Sea Change Notice if you have not already read it)
- Our Software Solutions and Educational approach revolves around introducing Sales System Templates in parallel with our Bookkeeping Template.
- When the two are presented together but not connected to each other from a data integration perspective AND they can be shown to be exactly what most small business people need in a far simpler, more cost effective and mroe private way, opportunities arise to QUICKLY BREAK OUT of the "Quickbooks Fog" that has grown inappropriate since the early 2000s.
- With this simple approach to Functional Software and Education simultaneously, it's far easier for novices (and pros) to understand (and introduce) the separation between Managerial/Cost Accounting and Tax/Financial Accounting in minutes. That's the key that breaks the Spell.
- When Small Business People and the CPAs, Professional Accountants, and Bookkeepers that have guided them realize their "formal bookkeeping systems" need not be tied to their sales systems AND it is a greater benefit to all when they aren't, the Old School Market filled with greater fun and opportunities opens back up. Healthy and educational dialogue with your clients can return to what it was in the 1990s and prior, and for those who seek that as opposed to milking clients cradle to grave, this is exceptional news in-deed.
Our Sales System Templates are what most users are interested in first, BUT our Bookkeeping Template should be what you're most interested in first, just because of who you are and what you do...
- Non Accounting Pros should start with the Sales Templates. That helps them see a system without the Bookkeeping Functionality built in. You, however are a Pro. You should look at the Bookkeeing Template first.
- Our Bookkeeping Template is our Flagship offering.
- It's often referred to as BK_PN, short for "Bookkeeping with Positive and Negative Values". In the darker dens of commerce it's referred to as the "Quickbooks Killer".
- It's so unique, it was beyond the imagination of those best suited for the discovery for the past 40 years, but the Fog was very thick. Forgiveness is granted to all who step on the train now.
- For an extremely fast but in depth technical review of the Bookkeeping Template, please review the Bookkeeping Template Data Flow subdomaind now ( https://bk-data-flow.zap-accounting-software.com )
- It was designed for your consumption more so than novices
- it should enable a Pro to fully realize how the template works from a technical perspective in under 10 minutes.
- This site details the "data schema" or the "data model" for our Bookkeeping Template in full.
- The very fact it's all detailed publically and transparently is what makes this solution bullet prooft.
- There is no place for numbers or errors to hide.
- The images there should help with instant clarity.
- This is the subdomain that is driving Sea Change in Software, Technology and Education with mounds of vigor
- As a CPA, you should be able to look at that single web-page and recognize instantly, the future for Small Business Accounting, Mid Size Accounting, Audit and much more is changing already.
After reviewing the BK Data Flow Subdomain, please continue below with Section 1 - Another personal note for You. This one asks explicitly for your support, assistance and co-operation with Sea Change. After that continue with Section 2, Intuit's original Marketing Plan for Quickbooks, in Review.
At the bottom there is a link to an entire subdomain built for CPAs or start sliding down the "For CPAs" menu where you'll find it there too.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.