Software > Box 1 > Invoicing 101 (Pete's Electric)
- You do NOT need to connect DIY1 to get invoice emailing to work. That is all built into the internal/bound google script project
- You will need to connect the DIY1 for the NAV1 and some of the DIY1 menu functionality as is typical
This template contains a Customer Database, an Invoicing Module, an Accounts Receivable report, a Payment Journal and various invoice and sales reporting worksheets all in one file template.
- Great for learning about Business Basic Needs in general.
- Great for learning about the creation and modification of relational databases in a spreadsheet platform
- Great for learning about developing interactive applications on Google platform that combine Google Sheets, Google Drive and Gmail
- Great for many basic and intermediate small contractor billing applications (without or with some modification as deemed necessary)
- You can make another copy of this template and change the terminology to serve as a Quoting system as well.
More screen shots coming soon. As soon as we have more sample data in the file (2021-11-23), but no need to wait for those, just open the file and look at it yourself. It's live already, just click on the link at the top of this page.